Special tests include non-standard tests performed using specialist test equipment, such as strain gauges to determine material deformation, or tests performed on a specially prepared test stand (TILT), which are designed to determine the specific parameters of the engine and its components.
- Crankshaft Stress Measurements
- Accelerated Crankshaft Test
- Torsional Vibration Test
- Start & Stop Test
- Oil Carry Over Test (Tilting Bench)
- Generator Test
Strain Gauge Measurements
Direct measurements of deformation using strain gauges at temperatures up to 200°C. Measurements in quarter-bridge, semi-bridge and full-bridge systems, with frequency ranges as high as 40 kHz.
Possibility of recording the signal for later analysis. Static, quasi-static and dynamic measurements.
Aims Of Strain Gauge Measurements
- compAims Of Strain Gauge Measurements
- arison of real values with computational values,
- ensuring repeatability fatigue tests (on various rigs),
- determining the causes of formation of premature cracks,
- indirect force measurement of the system.